What’s the comparison rate?
It’s a tool that can help you identify the truer cost of a loan. It’s calculated using a standard formula that includes the interest rate, as well as certain fees and charges relating to a loan (not all fees and charges are included).
Comparison rate warning:
Comparison rate is calculated on the statutory assumption of $150,000 loan over 25 years but the minimum required loan amount is $200,000 for the Complete Home Loan Package. Different rates apply for different loan amounts and may depend on the duration of a fixed rate period or the ratio of the loan amount to the property value. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Complete Home Loan Package:
Lending and eligibility criteria, and fees and charges apply – including an annual package fee of $395. Available to individuals and eligible family trusts. Minimum initial loan size $200,000. Rates are subject to change. Package consists of an eligible home loan, one optional eligible credit card per customer and up to nine optional Offset Transaction Accounts per loan.
Breeze Mastercard introductory offer:
First year annual fee waiver, introductory balance transfer rate offer and introductory purchase rate offer is only available to new Bankwest Breeze Mastercard customers who apply from 29 April 2021 until the promotion ends, and are approved. Excludes product transfers from existing Bankwest credit cards.
First year annual fee waiver:
Annual fee is waived in the first year and will be payable in subsequent years in advance on each anniversary date of card opening.
Introductory balance transfer rate offer and introductory purchase rate offer:
- Introductory rate excludes cash advances
- Applies from the date the card is opened, regardless of when any balance transfer or purchase is processed by us
- After the intro period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance or purchase will be charged at the ongoing rate for purchases and balance transfers as outlined in your credit card schedule
- Minimum balance transfer amount is $500
- Only non-Bankwest-branded credit cards can be balance transferred to Bankwest Mastercard credit cards
- A balance transfer request will only be processed up to 95% of your approved credit limit.
View balance transfer terms and conditions.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design and Tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The Bankwest Halo payment ring is only available to Australian citizens and Permanent or Temporary Residents over 16 years of age with an Australian residential address. Fees and charges apply.